Popular Posts

Sunday, August 2, 2015

My NEW Hobby: Modern Calligraphy

I feel like I want to try something new at this stage of my life.

Modern Calligraphy.

That's it! As most of my friends know about me, I love writing beautifully.

I'm not born with this talent so I keep on practicing every day.

www.thepostmansknock.com is my inspiration nowadays.

I'm still a beginner. But I know that someday, I will be pro! Haha!

"The expert in anything was once a beginner."

Aside from Modern Calligraphy, this is what I also want to try. Blogging.
Writing is actually my weakness. And this could help! So I will try to always write something here.

Thanks for reading!

Here is a sample:


2 comments:

  1. .. Nice Pau! Keep it up! Nakasupport ako.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Salamat! Feature natin dito ang gawa mo!!! :))

      Delete